- For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to the Compliance Officer at our registered office Blueygreen, 16 Gold Tops, Newport, Gwent, NP20 4PH or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect
- We will collect personal data on this Website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your name, e-mail address, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. Normally you will only provide such details if you are making an enquiry about our services and wish to be contacted to discuss this in further detail or wish to sign up to receive a newsletter or other resources.
- We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
Use Of Your Information
- We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
- The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service;
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you;
- Where you have consented to receive such information, to provide information on other parties' products or services that we feel may be of interest to you;
- Where you have consented to receive our newsletters, from time to time to provide that to you.
Disclosure Of Your Information
- We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
- Where you have consented for us to do so, we may provide your data to selected third parties who may contact you about their goods or services that you may be interested in.
- If you do not want us to provide your data to selected third parties for their use, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data, or you can do so by writing to us at the address detailed in clause 2, or sending us an email to email@example.com at any time.
- Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Controlling The Use Of Your Data
- If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Where We Store and Transfer Your Data
- As part of the services offered to you, including through out Website, the information you provide to us may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) as we use remote website server hosts to provide the website and some aspects of our service, which may be based outside of the EEA, or use servers based outside of the EEA. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of our suppliers, e.g. our server host, or work for us when temporarily outside of the EEA.
- We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
- Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the Website.
- You have the right to opt out of our processing your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at email@example.com
- The transmission of information via the internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our Website or email system and any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third Party Links
- You might find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Below is a list of the cookies that may be stored on your computer or mobile device when visiting our Website. From time to time we may change this list as we introduce or remove functionality from our Website. By using our Website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your computer or device.
||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to distinguish users and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form so that we can measure the number of visitors to our Website.
||These cookies operate in conjunction with _ga to collect information about how visitors use our Website including how visitors arrived at the Website and which pages they visited. The cookies collect information in a way that does NOT directly identify anyone. The information is collected to help us improve the Website. _gat expires after 10 minutes.
||This cookie is used so that our Website can remember the cookie consent status of visitors.
- The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. You can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will provide this information within one month of your requesting this data.
- You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data. You also have the right to request that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to email@example.com.
Changes To This Policy
- We may update these policies to reflect changes to the Website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.